During a pandemic, the best thing anyone can do is to take precautions to protect themselves and those around them. At Boise Image, we are highly committed to your health and safety as we return to a ‘more normal’ clinic schedule. And, please know we are taking every precaution to help you stay healthy.
Here are the steps our Boise clinic is taking to keep you safe:
- All of our practitioners are licensed medical professionals. Safety for our patients has always been our top priority, which is why only licensed providers perform skin treatments here. Our professional team is composed of registered nurses (RNs), nurse practitioners (NPs), doctors of nurse practitioning (DNPs), and physicians (MDs). Our providers regularly attend trainings and continued education courses to stay up to date on the latest ways to treat patients safely and effectively with cutting-edge procedures. Because of our dedication to patient safety, we have been recognized as one of the top ten aesthetic medical clinics in the country.
- We are following Idaho Rebounds guidelines to wear face coverings, maintain proper distancing, and establish sanitation protocols. We will always follow the most restrictive guidelines when conflicting options are presented in order to make this the safest place possible.
- Our state-of-the-art high-velocity evacuator HVAC system helps purify indoor air. In early 2019, before the world had ever heard of coronavirus, Boise Image was already taking steps to improve ventilation and indoor air quality at the clinic. We installed a new high-velocity evacuatorHVAC system that produces cleaner, fresher air. This eliminates microscopic particulates in the air, such as viral aerosols, that may lead to illness. With most other HVAC systems in local medi-spas, you’re often breathing in air that has been exhaled by someone else and then recycled. And unfortunately, indoor air quality is becoming a major concern in the fight against COVID-19, as recent findings have noted that air conditioning / HVAC systems may be helping to spread the virus. However, you can rest assured that at Boise Image, our dual ultra-high speed fans in our innovative new ventilation system turn the air over every few minutes. You can breathe easier knowing we’ve gone the extra mile for your health and wellbeing – even before we knew there would be a major pandemic.
- Each patient has their own room as soon as they enter. When you come into the spa, you will immediately be taken back to your own private room. You will only come into contact with the practitioner or small team of professionals that will be working with you to enhance your appearance.
- Finally, all along we have been following CDC, state, and other government-mandated safety guidelines. The current federal guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend that employees with symptoms or those with sick family members stay home and follow proper precautions. This includes self-isolation until certain criteria, such as a negative COVID-19 test, are met. They’ve established effective cleaning and disinfection guidelines that all employees at Boise Image will be following, such as cleaning all surfaces between uses with a disinfectant that is effective against SARS-Cov-2, or coronavirus, as well as wearing proper personal protective equipment (PPE). Everything from treatment tools and tables to iPads and other equipment is sterilized after each use.
Help Boise Image and Idaho Rebound by following safety guidelines when you come in for non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
Thank you for doing your part to help protect those in and around our community by following all health guidelines when you return to Boise Image. We are so excited to welcome you back and look forward to serving you for all of your image enhancement needs again! Call us today at 208-375-1221 to schedule an appointment.